The registration payment period is STILL CLOSED.
To attend the conference, you must be pre-registered at the conference website. If you are not yet pre-registered, please go to Pre-registration section on the website menu and then, go back to Registration in the Attendance section on the website menu.
If you are member of an ALIO society, do not forget to indicate this during the pre-registration. This information will be used during registration to provide you with the appropriate fee.
- Select the registration mode (regular fee or student) and the social event the you plan to attend.
- Important: The fee is different for ALIO members and non-ALIO members. You can update this information in My Information section.
- Payment methods:
- BY CREDIT CARD: If you choose this option you will be redirected to the bank gateway with security protection. VISA and MASTERCARD are the credit cards accepted.
- BY BANK TRANSFER:
- Proceed with the BANK TRANSFER of the total amount of your registration fee to:
Account holder: GLOBAL BUSINESS TRAVEL SPAIN
Name of bank: BBVA
IBAN of the account: ES45 0182 4899 1902 0072 5949
Important: Include the full name of the person registered in the transfer order, otherwise we can not confirm registration.
Important: all fees must be charged to the sender. Please, choose the appropriate option to be sure that the receiver gets the full amount that you send (any charges applied by the receiving bank must be billed to the sender).
- You will obtain a payment form at the end of the process: Fill in your personal data in the form and send it together with the bank transfer receipt by email to the mailbox:
- If you want us to issue the invoice with your university/company details: the name of your University/Company, VAT NUMBER, and, address.
- If you want us to issue the invoice with your personal details: NAME AND SURNAME, ID number (if Spaniard) or Passport Number, and address.
American Express Meetings & Events (The Technical Secretariat) is the company in charge of the payments management. American Express Meetings & Events is responsible for the associated arrangements related to registration payments.